Are you a new mom who is adjusting to life with a breastfeeding baby? Follow the links below for tips on diet, nutrition, weaning, nursing in public and more to help ease the transition from pregnant mother to confident mommy!
- Exclusive Nursing–Find out why the CDC, AAP, and WHO want your baby to try exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months.
- Starting Solids–When should a breastfeeding baby start solids? Help here.
- First Foods–Here is help deciding which first foods to choose for your baby.
- Vitamin D Supplements–How to know if your baby needs supplements of vitamin D.
- Baby Led Weaning–Here is a look at baby led weaning to help you to determine if it is right way for your baby to start solid foods.
- Expecting Twins— Learn how to breastfeed twins so that it is not only possible, but also is enjoyable and rewarding, too!
- Feeding Schedules–The Truth about what is normal.
- Breastfeeding Logs— Some moms keep track of everything baby does. Is that necessary. Find out here.
Diet and Nutrition for Mamas!
- Nutritional Concerns— If you have concerns about anything related to diet and exercise, start here for some great tips and tricks for you.
- Breastfeeding Diet–Find the best diet for you while nursing.
- Foods to Avoid--Consider these foods to watch or avoid while nursing.
- Great Foods for Moms–Here are the foods you should eat!
- Low Carb Diets–Are they safe for nursing moms? Find out!
- Top 10 Tips for dieting while breastfeeding are here!
- New Mom Exercise Tips for Losing Weight
Breastfeeding In Public
- Public Breastfeeding Tips–Learn tricks and tips to confidently nurse your baby in public or anywhere your life takes you.
- Tips for Soothing a Fussy Baby–Learn tricks and tips to calm your baby.
- When to Stop Breastfeeding–Need help determining how and when to wean? There are three different ways decide.
- Benefits Beyond One Year–Learn the benefits of delayed weaning.
- How to Stop Breastfeeding–Exactly how to stop nursing depends a great deal on you and your child, but here are some tips.
Other Special Needs and Situations that Require a Little Extra Care and Effort
- Benefits for Preemie Babies
- Benefits of Kangaroo Care for Babies
- Nursing Twins or Multiples
- Tandem Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding When Pregnant
- Relatation (Getting your milk back!)
- Breastfeeding An Adopted Baby
- Traveling with a Breastfeeding Baby
- Getting Baby to Sleep through the Night!
- Surviving the Holidays
- Breastfeeding a Baby with Special Needs
- Spitting Up and Acid Reflux
- Hands-Free Breastfeeding Methods – The Ultimate Freedom for Breastfeeding Moms
- Preparing a Toddler for a New Baby
- Dealing with Infant Separation Anxiety
- When is crying excessive?